Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Loco for Lotion! :)


I am so excited with the new line of Goat's Milk Lotions and Body B'Udders I've recently developed! It took a few batches to get it right but I'm very pleased with the latest creations!

I've already received the first order. :) Last night I felt like playing around after making up Rose Body B'Udder, so I decided to add some high-end Chocolate fragrant oil to the Rose - it smells soooo gooood!!!!! One of these jars will be staying with me. :)

If anyone is interested in trying this out, I have some sample size containers of the Roses N Chocolate blend and also Lemongrass Essential. I'd love to hear feedback on it!

So far, my mom has used the Simply Milk (unscented) on her face every night and tells me she LOVES it. My cat scratched me good the other night (she didn't mean to, the dog scared her). Anyways, the scratches were burning and kind of itching and I just decided to try and put some of the Body B'Udder on it - in a matter of seconds, the burning/itch was gone! Haven't even noticed it hurting since then. . .

Goat's milk is naturally high in protein, triglycerides, and packed with absorbable Vitamins A, B6, B12, and E, making it an excellent natural moisturizer! I also use skin-loving oils of Jojoba, Avocado, Soy, and Rice Bran blended with Aloe and Mango Butter.
Anyways, just wanted to share!

No comments: